With proper care, a Daniel Alain Follea hair piece can last many years, however natural wear and tear is expected with human hair wigs and Topettes™.
At Follea, we own every step of the process in making our exquisite, handcrafted human hair wigs, which means we are also experts at restoring their beauty. Every repair is sent back to the Daniel Alain manufacturing facility where our artisans will examine the piece and provide a quote on how to best repair or restore it. Examples of restoration services include adding hair density, replacing the lace front, fixing inversions and deep conditioning treatments. Our Repair Claim Form has the complete list of the restorative services we offer.
In addition to normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or excessive styling and product use can create the need for repairs or restorative services. We cannot be responsible or guarantee the longevity of the piece for damage caused by the use of hot tools, harsh chemicals, bad haircuts, salon treatments, or improper care that leads to excessive breakage, build-up of oils, excessive product usage or dirt – however we can help fix damage and attempt to restore the piece.
Repair & Restoration Process
We strive to move your repair through the process in a timely matter while providing you with accurate and dependable information.
- Fill out the repair claim form.
- Send your wig or Topette™ along with your claim form to our corporate office.
- Your shipment is received at our office.
- We ship repairs on Fridays to our overseas facility.
- The following week you will receive a quote for the repair.
- If the quote is approved, your order is placed to start the repair or if the quote is not approved, your repair is returned to the U.S and shipped back to you.
- Repair lead time is 4-6 weeks for completion from the day that you approve the repair.
When Your Repair is Ready
- Repairs typically ship out on Mondays and deliver Wednesdays (FedEx 2 day).
- You will be invoiced and charged on the day that the repair ships back to you.
- You will receive email notifications from FedEx with the tracking information of your package.
- Your packing slip and invoice will be in the box with your repair.
Contact email@example.com should you need assistance with your claim form or repair.