Stop Second Guessing How to Deal with Your Hair Loss
Patented Minoxidil Response Test + Retain Solutions help you get answers and get proactive on treating your hair loss. The earlier you take action, the better the chance to have a fuller head of hair. What are you waiting for?
Work For You?
Minoxidil Response Test identifies if
you may or may not respond to the
only FDA-approved topical
treatment for hair loss.SHOP NOW
- 95% of men’s hair loss is genetic – also referred to as Male Pattern Hair Loss, Hereditary Hair Loss or Androgenetic Alopecia.
- Signs of hair loss can begin in your early 20’s and once you see visible hair loss, 50% of your hair is already gone,
- The earlier you treat hair loss, the better the chance you have to save your hair.
- Minoxidil – introduced under the name Rogaine – is the most commonly used FDA-approved hair loss treatment.
- Minoxidil does not work for everyone. Per the FDA study, only 39% of the men had “moderate to dense hair growth".
- Minoxidil can take 6-9 months to work.
- Minoxidil may have side effects including redness, skin irritation, itchiness, and unwanted hair growth in other areas.
Minoxidil Does Not Work for Everyone.
Minoxidil requires the presence of the enzyme Sulfotransferase (SULT1A1) to work. If you lack the enzyme, you will be a non-responder, and the treatment may not work for you.
Minoxidil Response Test determines if you are a responder or non-responder with clinically proven 95.9% accuracy.
There is still hope.
Minoxidil is not the only option to keeping a fuller head of hair.
INTACT offers a proactive solution to retain hair by locking the hair in place at the root. The result is less daily hair loss and an increase in total hair count. INTACT works the very first time.
It's the perfect addition to any hair loss treatment plan.
“I’ve personally experienced hair loss and I know it’s really tough. I wish I had these products and resources back when I first started losing my hair. That’s why I developed them.
My hope is that I can help you keep a fuller head of hair and a happy, confident frame of mind.
Learn from me…be proactive, take the test, and get ahead of your hair loss.”
Daniel Alain Hafid
CEO & Founder